Have you heard of LED face masks? If you haven’t, you’re in for a ride! The internet is in a frenzy with the latest skincare craze.
Celebrities like Kourtney Kardashian, Deepika Padukone, Jessica Alba, and Victoria Beckham have popularised them. They have been flaunting their new daily skincare routine for glowing skin, and now everyone’s hooked.
The mask even had its cameo, earning a guest appearance on the popular Netflix series Emily in Paris!
LED masks are popular for a reason and are popular Femica skincare products; they have amazing skin health benefits. Ready to treat yourself today?
First-time user 💸Grab 50% 💸off on your favourite products by using promo code FEM50 now! ❣️
[wp-shopify type=”collection” id=”409220317435″ limit=”4″ url-type=”shopify” thumb-size=”default” ]
Femica skincare products like the Femica Protouch LED mask are everything you’re looking for. Femica is here to spill the beans on why LED masks are the current trend.
How Did the LED Mask Come to Life?
LED skincare therapy may seem like a new skincare treatment, but it is, in fact, NASA technology. Pretty cool, right?
LED light therapy first emerged to treat wounds and lessen inflammation. However, its potential didn’t end there. It soon established itself in dermatology offices, further leading to the creation of portable, at-home LED devices.
This is a cheaper and more convenient option for a daily skincare routine for glowing skin. The best part is they’re super effective for skin health.
Here’s how they work.
- LED therapy is a type of treatment that uses different colour light wavelengths to fuel the repair and renewal of damaged skin cells.
- Specific wavelengths target specific cellular responses.
- Stimulating cellular activity encourages collagen production, improves blood circulation, and addresses specific skin concerns.
- It assists in treating a wide range of skin issues. It aids in skin tightening, wrinkle reduction, lowers inflammation, avoids breakouts, and controls oil production.
LED lights have three colours; red, blue and green. Femica will take you through the inner workings of the colour wavelengths LED mask.
How Do the Colour Wavelengths Work, Exactly?
LED light treatment successfully treats acne, fine wrinkles, psoriasis, scars, and redness. These are just a few of the skin problems that it targets.
This procedure works by sending out the light of different colours that deeply penetrate the skin. The different light wavelengths correlate with the depth of penetration. Put simply, higher wavelengths penetrate deeper layers of the skin.
The Femica website has got you covered. With Femica Protouch, you can benefit from the wonders of LED light therapy.
Here’s how the different colours work.
1. Red LED Light
Red light is the most powerful as it has the longest wavelength.
- Red light enhances visible signs of ageing by healing, calming, and plumping the skin.
- It promotes collagen and elastin formation.
- The appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and sun damage is lessened, and a more youthful complexion is encouraged.
- There is even NASA research on its wound-healing capabilities, making it an excellent choice for anyone suffering from sensitive skin, redness, or rosacea.
2. Blue LED Light
- Acne-producing bacteria are frequently targeted using blue LED lights.
- Oxygen radicals are created when skin is exposed to blue light, killing these bacteria.
- It is said to destroy a particular type of bacteria that fuels the issue by inflaming the skin and lowering sebum production.
- Femica Protouch includes a blue light setting to help you fight breakouts.
3. Orange LED Light
- Orange LED light helps in Collagen Production and Skin Brightening
- Treats hyperpigmentation by focusing on melanocytes.
- Neutralises harmful free radicals and breaks up melanin clumps.
- It’s great for those with sun damage.
The LED Mask is All Everyone Talks About
These masks’ “at-home” vibe is what attracts people to them.
So, ditch the expensive salon treatment! Enjoy the light therapy goodness from home with Femica skincare products. These masks are super convenient! For the best results, use them around 3-5 times a week for about 10 minutes.
Moreover, you can even use different light combinations!
For instance, Red light produces cytokines, which are responsible for inflammation. Combined with blue light, it effectively treats inflammation like acne and rosacea.
Moreover, LED light therapy has a great safety profile, which is its most impressive feature.
The treatment is completely non-invasive, and there’s absolutely no chance of skin damage during treatment. It provides a mild yet effective approach to skincare and is excellent for all skin tones and types.
If this isn’t enough, it also boosts serotonin production. Meaning you’ll feel happy and calm after the treatment.
Remember, patience is key; you won’t see overnight results. Stay consistent with your treatment; you’ll see amazing results in a month. Use Femica skincare products like a good hydrating serum and moisturiser for even better results.
Femica is committed to giving you the best skincare advice. The LED face mask is truly one of a kind. Trust us; you won’t regret trying it! The Femica Protouch is an amazing addition to your skincare routine. Enjoy firmer, spotless, younger-looking skin with the easy-to-use at-home LED mask!
1. Is LED therapy safe?
When used as instructed, LED light therapy is a safe procedure. It is non-intrusive and doesn’t emit dangerous ultraviolet (UV) rays.
2. Can anyone wear an LED face mask?
LED face masks are safe for all skin tones and kinds. But before using any new skincare tool, it is always essential to seek advice from a doctor or skincare expert.
3. What are the advantages of LED masks?
LED face masks can enhance skin texture, lessen fine lines and wrinkles, increase collagen, reduce acne, and rejuvenate the skin, among other benefits. Also, different light wavelengths come with their specific advantages.