Are you tired of holding back your smile every time? We all know the feeling—the hesitation to flash a full smile, the self-consciousness that comes with teeth that aren’t as bright and white.
But what if we told you there was a way to effortlessly achieve a radiant smile that could light up any room? Femica has the answer you’ve been waiting for—the Femica Protouch teeth whitening pen.
Get ready to unleash the power of a beautiful smile without any hassle or inconvenience. The Protouch teeth whitening pen will whiten your teeth effectively in just a few uses.
First-time user 💸Grab 50% 💸off on your favourite products by using promo code FEM50 now! ❣️
[wp-shopify type=”collection” id=”409220317435″ limit=”4″ url-type=”shopify” thumb-size=”default” ]
The Reasons for Teeth Discolouration Unveiled
A widespread problem that many people experience is tooth discolouration. Let’s go into the specifics to get a better grasp of tooth discolouration.
1. Coffee and tea
Regular consumption of tea and coffee might cause tooth enamel to become stained yellow or brown.
During smoking and chewing tobacco, nicotine and tar are absorbed by the pores of our teeth. Over time, the nicotine reacts with oxygen making it turn brown that are hard to remove.
3. Red wine
Love to wine–and–dine? Well too much of that has an ill impact on your teeth. Wine contains tannins which makes your teeth dull and discoloured.
4. Foods with colour
Regular consumption of foods loaded with artificial colours such as soya sauce, tomato sauce, or different coloured sodas can give you discoloured teeth. Due to these foods being rich in pigments and acidic in nature, you need to avoid consuming them daily.
5. Poor oral hygiene
Inadequate brushing and flossing are some of the main causes that teeth get stained. Poor dental hygiene causes plaque build-up, causing stains to cling to the surface of the teeth.
6. Growing older
As we get older, the enamel on our teeth naturally thins, exposing the yellowish dentin underneath, which can cause teeth to look dull and discoloured.
Certain medications, such as antibiotics like tetracycline, can lead to intrinsic stains on developing teeth.
The Extraordinary Benefits of Protouch Pearl White Drops
Let’s see why the Protouch Pearl White Drops is one of the most chosen Femica teeth whitening products:
- It uses the finest ingredients, such as lemon peel extracts, turmeric root extracts, and spearmint and spearmint leaf oils to remove years’ worth of tough stains. Turmeric root extracts prevent bacteria, spearmint leaf oil gives a refreshing breath, and lemon peel extract removes tough stains.
- The Femica Protouch Pearl White Drop teeth whitening pen can whiten teeth within just 30 seconds. Get about 4-8 shades lighter teeth with the continuous use of these Femica teeth whitening products.
- It is compact and travel-friendly, so you can carry your beautiful smile anywhere you go.
- Its mess-free application makes it easy to use and on the go.
- The Femica Protouch teeth whitening pen is FDA-approved, clean, vegan, and cruelty-free.
How to Use with Just a Twist and Click
Any Femica product you choose is non-fuzzy and easy to use; the same is true with this range of Femica teeth whitening products. Let’s see how to apply this wondrous Femica product:
- Step 1: Twist and remove the cap and click at the end of the pen to dispense the pearl drop gel.
- Step 2: Keep clicking until there is a steady flow of the product at the tip of the brush.
- Step 3: Look at the mirror, smile wide and align the brush on the stained teeth and apply a thin layer.
- Step 4: Wait for 30 seconds before you close your mouth. Keep the gel on your teeth for 7 to 10 minutes and wash off.
Pro Tip: Hold off eating or drinking for the next 30 minutes for best results.
Here is all you need to know for a stunning makeover for your smile! Femica teeth whitening products, such as the Femica Protouch teeth whitening pen will leave you feeling confident, radiant, and prepared to take on the world.
So why wait any longer get a hold of your Femica Protouch Pearl White Drops from the exclusive range of Femica teeth whitening products?
1. What are some ways to naturally brighten your teeth?
Here are some natural hacks to whiten and brighten your teeth-
- Eat lots of fruits and vegetables
- Rinse your mouth with apple cider vinegar
- Brush your teeth twice a day and floss religiously
- Clean your tongue
2. Can salt whiten teeth?
There has been no scientific evidence that proves that salt can whiten teeth. But, research shows that saltwater rinses that contain 0.9% to 1.8% of sodium chloride result in healthy gums.
3. Can lemon actually whiten teeth?
Yes, you can. You can either use the peel to rub on your teeth or dilute one spoonful of lemon juice with an equal amount of water and apply.